Wednesday, June 29, 2022 6:20 p.m. MYT
Equips businesses to build the workplace of the future and improve the flexible work experience for employees with smarter workspace solutions
HONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – June 29, 2022 – As Hong Kong eases pandemic restrictions, paving the way for offices to reopen, LenovoMT today announced the launch of its Workplace Solutions portfolio designed to give organizations the confidence to welcome their employees back. With solutions such as simplified workspace booking, usage analytics and intelligent facilities management paired with professional services, companies can offer employees enhanced flexible working options that deliver the benefits of office interactions and remote work.
“As employee expectations of the workplace have changed, companies recognize that reopening the office does not mean reverting to the pre-COVID status quo. Employees want the flexibility to easily connect at any time, anywhere, and focus on the work that matters without Lenovo Workplace Solutions is designed to help businesses deliver a compelling employee experience that boosts productivity and attracts talent. communications and create efficiencies by reducing administrative workloads, are secure by design, and powered by extensive support services,” said Daniel Fields, Executive Director, Business Services, Lenovo Asia Pacific.
Companies are increasingly turning to technology to manage the complex needs of a hybrid workforce. This is corroborated by Lenovo’s recent Global CIO Study, which found that CIOs manage areas beyond their traditional competency, such as HR and talent acquisition (39%). Loaded with these additional responsibilities, CIOs need cohesive technology solutions and services that will free up their time from IT maintenance and upkeep. This allows them to focus on more strategic imperatives such as creating an attractive workplace in the face of an increasingly hybrid workforce, rapidly delivering innovative consumer apps that employees want. , on remote workstations.
The Lenovo Workplace Solutions portfolio helps businesses and CIOs adapt to the era of hybrid working with several smart workspace solutions, including:
- Workspace reservation: Scheduling software provides real-time visibility into workspace occupancy allowing employers to better manage capacity, helps employees quickly book facilities to save time, and improves contact tracing with reports automated post-event
- Workplace analysis: Delivered via a dashboard providing real-time space utilization information based on non-invasive data from heat and motion sensors
- Digital display : Content management system that transforms traditionally static displays and signage in high traffic locations and touchpoints into visually rich multimedia displays that dynamically update to deliver important updates in a timely manner
- Visitor management: System that simplifies the process of visitor registration and health check forms, significantly reducing waiting time and improving the overall visitor experience
- Smart locker: Flexible self-service storage service allowing employees to securely store, retrieve and deposit assets 24/7 with minimal hassle and reduced wait time
- Smart collaboration: All-in-one video conferencing software and built-in devices that are easy to use and scale with meeting size, protected by ThinkShield, a suite of security solutions to protect user privacy and data
- Smart parking: An intelligent parking management system that provides real-time space information to remotely monitor vacant space and alert in case of abnormal activities, such as unauthorized parking or overtime.
All solutions include 24/7 remote health monitoring, access to experts and technicians on Lenovo’s global network, and field repairs. This enables large enterprises with global footprints to configure solutions to suit their needs and scale quickly and consistently across functions and locations.
To learn more, visit: https://techtoday.lenovo.com/hk/en/solutions/workplace-solutions
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$70 billion global technology powerhouse, ranked #159 on the Fortune Global 500, employing 75,000 people worldwide and serving 180 million customers every day markets. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for everyone, Lenovo has built on its success as a global PC leader by expanding into new growth areas of infrastructure, mobile, solutions and services. This transformation, coupled with Lenovo’s breakthrough innovation, is building a more inclusive, trusted, and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, and find out the latest news via our StoryHub